So I know, I know, I haven’t really been blogging the past couple of days. I really haven’t been doing much at all- scrapping, blogging, even facebook have taken back burner for the past week. I have had so much going on, and with this being the last week of school, I’ve been too lazy to work on anything else!
I logged into wordpress today and it was SNOWING! These little flakes of white were coming down from the top of the wordpress page, which was so crazy! It was really cool, though. Speaking of snow, we are expecting some tonight, starting around 11, and over the next couple of days, could get a little accumulation. I wish it would wait until AFTER Christmas, but… I can’t make that stuff happen, I guess.
Also right now I’m on my mark conference call, and it’s dragged on a bit long… for over an hour now! Yikes!
Well, after I hung up on the conference call, I forgot I was blogging and started watching I Love Lucy. I checked out the complete first season from the library. Still no snow around here, but they said it would start around 2 hours from now anyway… so… who knows?
Since I’m too tired to do a real post… here’s another survey.
1. What was the highlight of your week? Probably talking to my husband. I always enjoy that, and it was so good to hear that he’s doing alright. Otherwise, I guess just spending time with my family.
2. Whose car were you in last? My own.
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? If I don’t steal a kiss from my little brother first, then it will be my husband, when he comes home- which is probably about 6 months away. Either that, or it’ll be my grandma or Elizabeth (cheek kisses!) or something.
4. What color shirt are you wearing? Black
5. How long is your hair? It’s… longer than it should be, but it’s too cold to get it cut right now.
6. Are you good looking? I don’t know. Guess so. I think it depends on how much effort I decide to make.
7. Last movie you watched? Parents. It’s some weird film from 1989 about this kid whose parents really like meat, and he doesn’t want to eat it. He kept asking where the meat came from, and all they’d say is “leftovers.” Turns out it was human. Ick. But the film was cheesy creepy and pretty comical.
8. Who were you with? I was alone.
9. Last thing you ate? A mini box of nerds (Apple Coated Watermelon flavour!)
10. Last thing you drank? Water
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? I don’t even remember.
12. Who came over last? My mom.
13. Are you happy right now? Yes.
14. What did you say last? Er… I don’t know. I think I told my mom goodnight.
15. Where is your phone? On the floor by my “pregnancy nest” (aka the couch)
16. What color are your eyes? Blue, usually.
17. Are you left-handed? Yes
18. Spell your name without vowels: Jnnfr
19. Do you have any pets? No
20. Favorite Vacation? Alabama or New York.
21. What do you dislike currently? Distance
22. What are you listening to? Fallen- Seether
23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be? My husband, here with me.
24. What is your favorite scent? Er, most likely Lime Lavender from mark.
25. Who makes you happiest? My husband! I love him so much…
26. What were you doing at midnight last night? Playing pocket tanks on my iPod touch. Yes, I’m a loser.
27. When is your birthday? Friday!!!
28. Who has the same phone as you? I don’t know anyone with the loser phone I have. My phone stinks. It doesn’t even have a camera.
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? Um, I don’t remember. It was during an aquatics class, I know that much.
30. Do you read your horoscope? No
31. Where was the last place you bought something? Online, on the mark. store.
32. How do you feel about your hair right now? It’s kinda icky- I need to wash it. I planned on doing that in a few minutes before bed.
33. Do you bite your nails? No
34. Do you have any expensive jewelery? Yes
35. Do you have any expensive jewelery? …again, yes.
36. Myspace or facebook? Facebook
37. How fast have you driven a car? Er, once I think I got up to 75 and then noticed… and slowed waaay down.
38. Have you ever smoked? No
39. What was or is your favorite subject in school? Right now, it’s Spanish. But not because I like Spanish. It’s because my classmates rock.
40. Do you have Verizon? No
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? Er, always before I kind of went for the emo/skater/punk kind of guy. So to be with a hip hop artist/clean cut military guy is a little… different.
42. Do you have any hidden talents? Not that I know of
43. Favorite Song? Right now, I’ve had Straight No Chaser’s version of the 12 Days of Christmas in my head… I’d say that’s my favourite for now.
44. Do you like to sing at all? I love to. Problem is, no one else likes when I do!
45. Dream Job? Being a mom.
46. Where does most of your family live? Kansas and Missouri.
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? I have a sibling. Well, several. It’s complicated 😉
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Yes. Definitely.
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? Do I have to?
50. Do you drink? Water, milk, sure! Alcohol? No way.
51. Know any other languages? Un poco espanol, y (a little) deutsch. Not enough to get by in either place! Haha. Seriously, in Spanish, I can ask what time it is and say that I’m dancing or speaking. In German, I can say my friend the tree is dead, or that I’m doing well without you.
52. Ever write a coded message? Yes
53. Have you ever been IN a wedding? Yes. I was a flower girl once, a guest book attendant once, and a bride once!
54. Do you have any children? Not yet, but I will in July! 🙂
55. Did you take a nap today? I tried. I really put in an honest effort. I couldn’t sleep to save my life, even though I really really wanted to.
56. Who has the same birthday as you? Lots of people. This kid I went to school with, Brandon, he does.
57. Ever met anyone famous before? I used to talk to Casey from Hawthorne Heights before they got famous. That was before he died, obviously. RIP Casey!
58. Do you want to be famous one day? Not really.
59. Any Pet Peeves? Tons of ’em. Crunching. Slurping. Making ridiculous noises.
60. Are you multitasking right now? Yes
61. Do you like Britany Spears? Not generally
62. What is your least favorite chore? Mopping/sweeping. It hurts my hips. Also folding laundry.
63. Last place you drove your car? The library.
64. Ever been out of the country? Yes
65. Where were you born? Kansas
66. Could you handle being in the military? Ha! I’m a military wife. It’s just like being in the military, except I only throw myself in harms way on the home front.
67. What is your average cell phone bill? I don’t know.
68. Who are you thinking about right now? My husband. I miss him so much.
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? Earlier, watching I Love Lucy.
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 4, I think.
71. Are your toes always painted? No
72. How many piercings do you have? Just one in each ear.
73. What are you doing today? Today is almost over- I just need a shower and sleep. Tomorrow, I’m waking up, going to school, going to the post office, and doing my take home test.
74. Have you ever been gambling? No
75. When is the last time you updated your page? I don’t know
76. Do you like rollercoasters? No
77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world? No. Joey promised me we’d go sometime.
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Robin Hood. I used to have a crush on him when I was little.
79. Last thing you cooked? I cooked some atomic fireball applesauce. Does that count?
80. How’s the weather? It’s cold! And going to snow!
81. Do you e-mail? Sometimes
82. What’s the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Once I was talking on it and just… let go of it! Another time I was driving to school and went “Oh my gosh, mom, I have to turn around- I forgot my cell phone.” I had checked every pocket, my car places I usually put it, everywhere. I whipped into one of the parking lots in my complex, turned around… and she goes “How are you talking to me?” I went… “Oh. Right.” and turned back around. I was using my phone, which is why I couldn’t find it.
83. Last time you were sick? I don’t remember.
84. What states have you lived in? Kansas.
85. Do you wish you could move? Not really… 😦
86. Do you take all the QuizPox.com quizzes? No
87. What is your dream car? The one I have. Except it won’t fit a car seat. So I guess a mini van.
88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have? No
89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? Where my husband is. Well… actually, I’d rather him be here with me, than me be there with him.
90. Are you happy with your life? Yes