Okay, honestly, today is not a day that I really feel like blogging about. First off, I only had one class today. Which is great, except that class cancelled YESTERDAY. I would have so much rather not had the class today (I know she can’t control illness, but jeez). Then, I had a lot of fun with the school satisfaction survey (though I’m pretty sure they’re going to think I’m just dumb, rather than dissatisfied. They probably think all the 1’s I gave them were supposed to be 7’s. Whatever). And then, I’m just very tired. Not even kidding. I went to bed at 4:30. Mind you, I woke up at 7:30, but only because I knew my cranberries would wither on Farmville if I didn’t harvest them immediately. Yes. I’m a loser.
I was getting ready to go to bed, and then realized, oh hey. I didn’t blog today. So I guess that’s what I’m doing now. But rather than actually coming up with a decent blog… you get a survey.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair, I guess. Usually I wet my hair, shampoo, rinse, condition, leave the conditioner in while I wash my body/brush my teeth/shave/wash my face, and then I wash out my conditioner. Then I sometimes just stand there for a minute until I’m feeling less ugh. Then I rinse my hair again, and turn off the shower.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black. It’s actually Joe’s hoodie. I stole it after he left it here.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yeah. Generally that’s what husbands and wives do.
4.Do you plan outfits? No. Actually, I’m more of the “Hey, is this clean? Um…” :: sniffs :: “Good enough” kind of people. If it’s comfortable, and it’s warm in the winter and cool in the summer, and doesn’t make me look like a stuffed sausage, it’s wearable. Otherwise, it shouldn’t be in my closet. Which means those size 14 jeans I tried to squeeze my pregnancy bloat into yesterday? They’re going in the trash. I haven’t worn that size in about five years.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired. Is that an emotion? I don’t even know.
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? After searching the room for something red for about 5 minutes, I finally realized, oh hey… this blanket on my lap? Y’know, the one TOUCHING MY SKIN? It’s red.
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? I did say A-I-M for the messenger until someone started calling it aim around me all the time, and then I picked it up somehow, and now it doesn’t matter because I haven’t used that instant messenger in years.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I remember I was holding something. Um. I’m trying to remember what. I think it was a sweater. Anyway, whatever I was holding was “all wrong” but no one would listen to me, nor would they help me find something that was right. It was quite frustrating, I will say.
9. Did you meet anybody new today? No. I went to school, and I came home. Not a lot of room for meeting new people.
10. What are you craving right now? Rice. But not just white rice. Like… rice pilaf. Or broccoli cheddar rice. Those awesome rice packets. THAT is what I really want right now. I’ve been craving it all day.
11. Do you floss? Not generally. I should probably start. Apparently poor dental hygiene can cause preeclampsia. I’m not sure what that is. I haven’t gotten that far in What To Expect yet.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? The half cabbage I had to throw away sadly due to the black spots. I didn’t have anything that I could make with cabbage, nor did I have the other ingredients to make a salad. It was sad.
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? I don’t remember. Couple of years ago?
14. Are you emotional? Yes.
15. Would you dance to the taco song? I don’t know what the taco song is. But thanks. Now tacos sound REALLY good.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes. I do so most nights. I try to fall asleep counting, to keep my mind calm, but then I realize that I’m trying too hard to breathe in time with the counting, and I just feel out of breath and less tired than if my thoughts had taken over.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I lick it. I don’t like my teeth to get cold.
18. Do you like your hair? Not generally.
19. Do you like yourself? Sure.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Er. Depends on the caliber you consider celebrity. I used to talk to a guy in some band. But then the band got famous and we stopped talking. And then he died. Sad day. 😦 He was really cool, too. And then I also used to talk to this actress and this actor. I even have a bench with the actor’s signature on it. But they’re not super famous or anything.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? No. Unless it’s in lasagna. Then it’s pretty tasty.
22. What are you listening to right now? Passend Gemacht- Silbermond
23. How many countries have you visited? Poland, Germany, Bahamas, Mexico… that makes 4 plus the one I live in.
24. Are your parents strict? Not generally, no.
25. Would you go sky diving? Heck no.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No thank you?
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Er. No. I don’t do the sparkly thing too often.
29. Have you ever been in a castle? No.
30. Do you rent movies often? No. Not unless it’s a special occasion or I have a free rental code. That’s the only time I redbox anymore. Though, I have checked out several TV box sets from the library recently.
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? Terry Meyers. And a girl.
32. Have you made a prank phone call? Yeah, years ago.
33. Do you own a gun? No.
34. Can you count backwards from 74? Yes.
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? No one.
36. Brown or white eggs? White. I guess. I don’t know.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yes.
38. Ever been on a train? Yes.
39. Ever been in love? Yes.
40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes.
41. Are you too forgiving? I can be.
42. Do you use chap stick? Sometimes.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I have no idea.
44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes.
45. Ever have cream puffs? Yes.
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No. I’d like to.
47. What was the last question you asked? It was, and I quote “Is that an emotion?” You can go look. It’s up there.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Er. Um. I don’t remember.
49. Boys or girls? Boys. Girls are too complicated. But I wouldn’t trade my girls for the world! Ha.
50. What is your bus number for school? I don’t ride a bus.
51. Is your hair curly? No
52. Last time you cried? Today
53. Ever walked into a wall? Yes
54. Do looks matter? Not really, no
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Yes
56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes
57. Favorite time of the year? Autumn.
58. Favorite color? Purple.
59. Are you sarcastic? No. Not at all.
60. Do you have any tattoos? No.
61. The last person you held hands with? I think Elizabeth.
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.
63. Where was your default picture taken at? I don’t have a default picture on this website yet.
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don’t hate anyone. Do I dislike more than three people? Yes.
65. Do you like your life right now? Mostly.
66. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily, usually multiple times per day.
67. What is your favorite animal? Sea turtle
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? I don’t even remember. I think it was grocery-related.
69. Do you have good vision? Yes, except I can’t see when driving at night very well. Hence the driving glasses.
70. Can you hula hoop? Not anymore.
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I doubt it.
72. Do you have a job? No.
73. Can you handle the truth? No! :: storms into courtroom :: You can’t either!
74. What are you wearing? My mother’s sweater. And her pants, too. Very comfortable.
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.